The Ingenico 6780
The Ingenico 6780 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
Color Touch Screen Payment Terminal
- The Ingenico 6780 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
- Keypad has raised symbols to enhance usability for visually impaired consumers.
- The i6780’s large colorful glass touch screen, triple track magnetic stripe reader, electronic pen and EMV approved smart card reader provide an intuitive customer interface for quick payment and directed advertising at the checkout counter.
- The i6780 is secure – PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable – providing peace of mind for both the consumer and the retailer.
- The i6780’s comprehensive array of communication support enables the terminal to fit in any host device, network or LAN environment.
Proven, robust, intuitive and versatile user interface
- The Ingenico 6780 features a tempered glass screen that is resistant to scratches and damage will not need replacement after repeated use.
- The i6780’s capacitive screen and electrostatic pen produce the most rugged and responsive implementation for signature capture and touch input, providing complete hand rejection during signature capture and excellent finger touch responsiveness for debit.
Integrated keypad for accessibility requirements
- Tactile keypad meets requirements for the visually impaired.
- Integrated keypad ensures lower cost of ownership by maintaining a common platform across all regions.
- Standard host communication protocols include RS232, RS485, USB and powered USB. Ethernet support is also standard.
Resilient consumer and retailer security
- PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable.
- The i6780’s keypad complies with Visa PIN Entry Requirements, as well as all relevant ANSI standards regarding debit security.
- DUKPT and MasterSession.
- The i6780’s smart card reader is EMV 4.0 approved, offering optimal interoperability and security.
Next generation payment technologies available today
- Optional consumer friendly contactless reader appears as an integrated part of the existing payment terminal.
- Decreased transaction times provide value for both the consumer and retailer.
- The Ingenico Contactless Payment Expansion Module is certified to run with the following three programs:
- American Express ExpressPayTM
- Mastercard PayPassTM ISO 14443 and PayPass Mag-Stripe Application (tested with eN-Touch 1000)
- Visa Contactless MSD
Application development made simple
- Ingenico’s UNICAPT 32 architecture is a proven, robust and flexible development platform used in over 4 million Ingenico EFT POS terminals worldwide.
Ingenico 6780 Specifications
Whether you need to increase throughput at the checkout counter, manage inventory or, Symbol scanners from Radiant Systems offer the right bar code scanner for your application and environment.
The Symbol LS2208 is a high-performance, affordable handheld scanner will help you increase productivity at the retail point of sale and in the stockroom and control inventory offering an impressive range of contact to 17″ along with a high-speed scan rate.
Ideal for the checkout counter, The Symbol LS9208 high-speed presentation bar code scanner saves time for customers and employees. With it’s high-performance processor and innovative 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern, you can quickly capture bar codes no matter how they are presented — allowing you to speed checkouts, keep lines short and customers satisfied.
The Radiant Tablet PC is a lightweight, portable device that can be used for line-busting in a Terminal Services environment, featuring a bright 8.4” resistive touchscreen and optional WiFi (802.11 a/b/g wireless), Bluetooth and Mag Stripe Reader. Windows XP Embedded is included with the Tablet PC.